View Single Post
Old 27th July 2020, 17:56   #2
Number 6
This is my second home

Rover 75 tourer Club CD/Limo Tints

Thanked 1,609 Times in 869 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ros3 View Post
Sooo... I am thinking about buying a motorhome.. I have never owned or run one before and am a complete novice.. I have a space that I could park one in, it is 11 feet by 8 feet. I would be wanting one that could take 3 people.

I went and looked at some new ones recently and to be honest some of them were huge and very expensive, for example in the 45 to 60 thousand pound price range. My budget is 20,000 maybe 25,000 at a push..

I would prefer a dedicated motorhome and not just a converted van and would like one that has sleeping above the driver, I think this is called an "over sleeper" but I'm not sure..

Maybe I would be better looking at the secondhand market for the money I have to spend ?.

Any advice or pointers as to what to buy and things to look out for and maybe hidden costs would be great.. I would be buying in a couple of years so no real hurry, I just want as much info as I can get and thought maybe there would be members on here that would know about these things.

Thanks for the help.
Your space is 11 Feet x 8Feet ???? That is not a big space to park a motor home unless you are looking at the Beford Bambi,,Are you sure of the measurements??

"I started out with nothing, and Ive still got most of it left!"
Number 6 is offline   Reply With Quote