View Single Post
Old 6th April 2020, 11:37   #48
Ginger Teddy
Regular poster

Rover 75 Tourer conn SE Auto

Default Excess coolant from header tank

Hi Simon ,I thought I had the connections right but just needed it confirmed, thankyou. I have printed off before how to access the digital temp display but for some reason cannot put my hands on it.If someone could send me the link please.Thanks also to TC for the full picture on the prt setup also thanks to MGJOHN for the size 8mm bleed bolt modification.I have used the car this morning to get fuel approx 8 miles and had no sign of overheating--eg no coolant being forced from cap or fan cutting in( fitted new PRT yesterday).Just another issue if someone can help,I mentioned before that the alarm pips once when press fob to lock car ( as if something isn`t shut properly ) and it didn`t do it if I pressed down on bonnet where sensor is but now it sets alarm off even when fobs pressed and it doesn`t pip.I have stuck some sponge on the inside of the bonnet where it comes into contact with the sensor button thinking the extra pressure would cure the issue but no it still continues.It`s only done this since it came back from the garage.I did remove the bumper yesterday and repositioned it so it looks and fits correctly, so thats something, Regards Paul
Ginger Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote