View Single Post
Old 19th April 2022, 21:32   #55
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

I think that the main problem today, and tomorrow is that there is no pride or forethought in a lot of drivers on the road today. Could not care less. Get out of my way I am bigger than you. The last comment mostly concerns SUV drivers. I don’t know if I have an odd way of observation when on the road, but I can usually tell what sex the driver in front is, without seeing them. I have gained this insight by observing over all my years of driving. The fair sex can not drive round an island correctly. A lot of them can not reverse properly. They race up to junctions and slam the brakes on.I have actually been in a car with a female, and felt worried that we were going to have an accident at a junction, the driving was so non observational. This particular young woman two weeks later wrote her car off by driving onto an island without noticing a BUS coming round the island. I enjoy sitting in my car when I take my wife shopping at Asda, and watching people park their cars between the white lines. Best one was, sorry girls, was a woman who took 7 attempts to park between the white lines. What I find alarming is, they are driving on the same road as myself .Some of the yuf racers are a danger on the road. We used to have problems where I live with ‘boy racers’ tearing round the roads, also the trike brigades. After a few accidents and one particularly horrible death, and a lady out with her dog being hit from behind by an unlicensed, uninsured driver, we had cctv cameras put up and some arrest’s, it seems to have gone out to the idiot brigade, not to bother coming here now. I was always taught that smooth was good, so that is what I try to keep to I also have a camera in front of the V6, but not in the rear because of the rear blind. Play back has sometimes been interesting to say the least. Rant over now.