Thread: Ebay feedback
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2020, 09:17   #7
Vossy
Why? ...

MG ZT+ Cdti Auto saloon.

I always leave feedback, I do leave true and accurate feedback based on the product and how the seller has dealt with me regarding communication and postage etc. Virtually always positive, many business want to deal with you and they do it great.

I hate it when a seller does not leave feedback as soon as I have brought and paid for something, my side of the sale contract is complete and it is good, he has my payment. If a seller does this and waits for my feedback first I always leave neutral feedback and explain why.

I have had to leave negative feedback a couple of times over the last few months but it was only a last resort. I brought a new battery and was promised a Saturday delivery because I asked if they would deliver it on said day because it was urgent and the car was needed on the Sunday, no problem was the reply so I parted with lots of money only for the battery to arrive on Monday afternoon, I had messaged the seller all weekend chasing this battery only to be met with "sorry we are closed weekends". On the Monday the seller said he never promised Saturday delivery - Ebay messages proved him wrong and then he blamed Ebay for bumping the delivery onto a 2 day service instead of Saturday delivery. Product very good, service not so, negative feedback left.
Vossy is offline   Reply With Quote