View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2019, 09:15   #55
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
In that case, why the hell Brian started this thread is beyond me, only he can answer that. Maybe it was due to the US$1.00 - US$25.00 / Pieces | 5 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order) that first attracted his attention.

I myself making contact with Taizhou Cina Auto Parts yesterday morning was to confirm if the arms were available, and to confirm that low price, but obviously the price I got quoted was different to what is advertised.

I would imagine if we could have got the arms for 25USD =(£19.42) we would all be jumping for joy by now, but as it stands the cheapest price quoted is £60.19 per arm.

Not really worth the leg work if Matt is selling them for £70, I didn't even know that was the case, I thought they were £120.
It is not my place to say, however, my reading of the title it suggested the alleged compatibility of our arms with various other manufacturers especially with such (to us) ridiculous names - except perhaps the Camry???? (they wont be!). Add this with the ridiculous price of some chinese supplied and made parts - even though a lot of what we buy in the factors and shops could in facts be the same, it would make one question or at least pause for thought.

Your efforts are appreciated, do not doubt that, although due to the recent announcement from DMGRS it was somewhat confusing (which has now been explained by your ignorance of it).

Incidentally, the incorrectly placed mounts, apparently are on the arms made in India, whereas the Chinese ones were correct. That is not to say though that they will be correct or wrong. I only have experience of the chinese made ones, which were as good as you could hope for.

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!

Last edited by clf; 23rd October 2019 at 09:19..
clf is offline   Reply With Quote