View Single Post
Old 12th October 2020, 15:17   #7
Zeeblum
Regular poster

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Zach another £200 and you could of had both the clutches & master And slaves done at the place i had both my MGZT, and my Freelander done 2yrs warranty or 18,000 miles which ever comes first no questions asked replacement, i think i told you this at the time while you were at the Nano.

I also feel a little bad as at the same time i suggested contacting Andy, we all know in life we live and learn, also looking back if i remember at the time it was about cost, as you were on a budget then, therefore my suggestion and also at the time it was not known what clutches he was using, but we do now :em: i think you know me well enough if it had been known i would never have suggested to try him, hopefully he will step up to the plate and sort something out with you.
Goodness!! Isn’t hind sight a fine thing. God of clutches, at that time had a really good portfolio. He did say that it was known, there was a bad batch of Tazu slaves when I called with the first obvious complete failure (the Tazu slave had eaten into its own body due to failed bearings) unfortunately that’s where our communications came to an end. I just stopped being able to reach him.
Andy seemed a stellar chap, fingers crossed he’ll get in touch.

Cheers
Zeeblum is offline   Reply With Quote