View Single Post
Old 15th May 2020, 15:03   #1
SCP440
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T 260

Default Anti lock down protests

Are people really that stupid?

Not many of us are liking the imposed lock down but they are doing it for our own wellbeing.

I get it people don't like there social liberties being changed but don't they get it, this Virus can KILL or make you very ill.

Yes a lot of people have just had a mild illness or been unwell for a few days but there are a lot of people that have life changing medical problems from this like strokes, permanent lung problems and Guillain-Barre ( look it up). A friend of my wife has had this disorder from something else 3 years ago and she still cannot hold an eating implement or drinking utensil.

80 years ago the population had to have worse than this for 5 years, this has been only 8 weeks and if the population start socially reacting again before the virus is properly under control a lot more people will die.

Here is a thought, IF they come up with a vaccine tomorrow and IF they have plentiful supply to do the population and if they can vaccinate a million people a day that will take over 8 weeks. No wonder they are saying don't make any plans for holidays this year because they cant possibly vaccinate that many people that quickly even if we had the vaccine and we probably wont have it for at least 6 months. My guess if a vaccine does become available it will take them up to a year to vaccinate us all.
SCP440 is offline   Reply With Quote