View Single Post
Old 12th March 2017, 17:56   #37
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Another example of parking wars, think I have posted this before, a mate worked on a farm, he lived on a terrace that had a back lane and large garden on opposite side of lane. He had made a parking area in his garden,and one day came home for dinner to find a strange car in his bay. Enquiries led to a relative of a neighbour, Paul politely asked him to remove the car, as it was private parking and he hadn't asked permission. If he had, Paul would have had no problem letting him park there.
The car owner was a bodybuilder type who thought h was Hercules. He told a Paul to P off and he would move the car when he was ready to leave. Paul not being one to be done over, drove back to the farm jumped in the loader and scooped up this giant boulder the side of a garage entrance, drove back home and deposited it behind the offending car, thus blocking his exit. He then went back to work. When he returned home at tea time, the bloke was almost purple with rage, and he yelled at Paul to get that. F ing thing shifted NOW. Paul quietly replied " I'll move it when I'm ready" ,went in had his tea and then moved the boulder., karma or what?