View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2013, 07:46   #1
AGAs
Regular poster

ZT

Default S525OVP No Progress?

I don't tend to need to post much but I have enjoyed reading the technical section and about people's projects since even before I joined :-). But looking at this project I have been puzzling for a while about this. I have read all the threads on this car now. This looked a really great project. It seemed to have started so well. But literally four years on almost to the day and it isn't finished? There is putting things on the backburner and then there is this project! Looks pretty pointless really. It isn't down to a lack of offers of help from members and traders either judging by the many offers in these threads! Club members must have the patience of saints or they have forgotten all about the car or have they just given up on this potentially great project?

Why after four years, isn't this finished and proudly showcased by the club? Or if that is beyond the Club and owners abilities then why have this section on the car running in the first place? Is it just a really good example of how not to project manage a car restoration? Or is it just a great example of bangernomics in action now? What has stopped the progress?

Not really having a go, just mystified by what it is all for?
AGAs is offline   Reply With Quote