View Single Post
Old 5th December 2020, 17:28   #4
Yorkshire GOC
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 connoisseur se v6 auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scimdaz View Post
I picked up a new (to me, of course) diesel tourer 115 and completed the first 140 of, hopefully, many many miles on less than a 1/4 of a tank of diesel. 190,000 on the clock she runs very sweetly and is a credit to her former owner (take a bow Jim, you know who you are). The only difference I noticed is the power delivery. It is progressive and feels relentless where as my previous diesel tourer, which the seller told me had had an xpower upgrade / remap had a real push in the back once the turbo was properly spinning. Would this have been the 160 remap I've seen mentioned and, if so, what are the cons to go with the "pros"?
If you opt for the remap - and as others have said no cons as such i would PM Bigruss a trader on here who will be able to remap you to 160 - he is just up the M1 from you at Liversedge.

The Silver Machine was the 13th of 160 Rover 75's to come off the production line that day and is the 100th of 527 Starlight Silver Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE Auto saloons listed in the build records produced world wide.
Yorkshire GOC is offline   Reply With Quote