View Single Post
Old 31st March 2021, 12:11   #3
madeupname
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Connie Mk2 1.8 (Mo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 900xj View Post
In 2018 i replace it (still fonctionnal) with a yatour mt-06 and its BT YT-BTM (i should recept it in a few days, BT module to appair with my phone for audio book and internet radios).

It works well even if i find it limited in his functions (sorry for my approximative english), some deconnexion sometimes but maybe just my model.

I thing today there is better tools.
I've never heard the word 'approximative' before, and thought you'd invented a brand new English word. But I put it in a search and voila! there it is
We would normally stick with 'approximate', but yours is ok.
Now I'm going to see if the American word 'normalcy', which they use in place of 'normality' is listed

EDIT - found this online.
Normalcy was popularized in the early 20th century thanks to President Warren G. Harding’s “return to normalcy”ť campaign slogan (though the word did exist before then), and language authorities have been unable to stamp it out.

Now we just need to stop Charlie Nicholas saying 'he has went' and we'll be straight again.
(oops! sorry for hijacking this thread
Mo was born Tuesday, 22nd June 2004 @ 08:32:41
This vehicle was the 99,307th 75 to run off the production line, out of 112,381
This vehicle was the 5,377th 75 1.8 Connoisseur to be made out of 6,033
This vehicle was the 783rd 75 in Firefrost Red (code: CEV) to be made out of 2,089 Firefrost Red 75s

Last edited by madeupname; 31st March 2021 at 12:15..
madeupname is offline   Reply With Quote