View Single Post
Old 29th November 2021, 13:55   #102
torque2me
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torqueofthedevil View Post
Exactly what proportion of immigrants commit rape, either here or in their own country? The later point about FGM is valid, and that is a shocking issue, but to suggest that immigrants come here for consequence-free rape opportunities is absurd. And it's irrelevant to compare how those countries would treat a foreigner who commits rape - it's the people from those countries we're talking about, not what might happen to a westerner!

Do you not remember the incident in Germany where "refugee" gangs raped and molested women?

What is more subjective for us, reports from various institutions, the media or what we actually see, hear have relevant experience of?

Saga_Lout is correct when he says that gangs (in his case Afghans) are using force to commit rape/sexual assualt and which the police turn their eyes away so that they are not deemed "institutionally racist". Think of all the girl victims of the grooming people that were let down by the many institutions of this country. Standards have dropped dramatically, and will continue to do so, due the racial (and other pressures) card and such.

Diversity means division and as it has happened on our watch we can see the difference since, say, the 50's (a much more fragmented society).

Kev

Last edited by torque2me; 1st December 2021 at 10:03.. Reason: spelling
torque2me is offline   Reply With Quote