View Single Post
Old 29th July 2019, 09:08   #147735
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Thank you Ian, anyone who has ever had Chickenpox can get the virus, as it stays dormant in the spinal chord. It usually becomes active in the over 50’s during stressful periods or if the immunity is low. I feel sad for children or young women who get it. The scabs on the face and head are unbelievable to see and can be disfiguring. It’s very painful and the pain can go on from weeks, to months, to years. I am into my 5th month of being on painkillers. I was getting better and if I can keep it from going into the eye and brain, I will be happy. I won’t give into feeling sorry for myself or allow it to pull me down.

Today, I reinforced our new bed with some corner brackets. When I jumped on it the other day, it made a loud clunky noise. I said to Jessica, it’s just as well we are not trying for a baby It doesn’t look much, but with a mattress it’s miles more comfy than the floor and it’s got plenty of storage for my tools

Errrm, forgive me Phil, but exactly what tools will you need at bedtime, apart from the obvious?