Old 1st July 2021, 21:29   #7
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVC-Geeza View Post
Hi
I've probably had about 10 years and it has performed flawlessly apart from having to go back to Karcher on one occasion for an internal leak.

I'm suspecting the fault lies with the gun as none of the attachment will press into it.I am just confused why not because as mentioned the spring compresses.If a new gun is needed I don't begrudge that,it's given sterling service over the years
Compare all of your inlet points of the attachments, I bet one looks very different. Then look around the outlet pipe of the lance.

One of the 'safety plugs' (yellow fitting below) will have worn and wedged onto the end of the outlet pipe.

If you remove and refit it to the accessory, it will almost certainly leak, as there is an o-ring between the 'plug' and the accessory. Hopefully you will have just lost the o-ring, and it hasnt blown into the accessory pipe - which will result in loss of performance.

Removal is simple enough, but it will happen on a regular basis unless the 'plug' is replaced with new (as me how I know lol).

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote