View Single Post
Old 7th May 2022, 06:26   #165090
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
That’s great news for Jessica and yourself .

Tomorrow we have our end of season awards ceremony for the camera club.
It’s a big occasion this year as it will be the first time in two seasons that we finally get to meet in person and not on Zoom.

Next season (starts in September) we will be alternating between Zoom and meeting at our (new to us) club house .
Fingers crossed the season after that we will go back full time to meeting at the clubhouse.

No awards for me this year, I just didn’t really bother entering any competitions over the season.
Having won overall last seasonI thought I’d give everyone else a chance
Thank you Jeff, thank you very much

Your a gent standing to one side so that others will stand a chance of winning, a noble gesture, nice one!

I wonder if you could make contact with Rod as he has not responded to any of my messages since his operation 8 days ago. Hopefully all is well with him.

At this time of the year the weather here starts to cool off as our winter months approach, but looking ahead to next week, 26C daily with thunderstorms hot and muggy is forecast, a sign of global warming. I am hoping the UK weather starts to pick up and people can turn their heating off.

I remember one year when we landed at Heathrow on 5th August, the temperature was 29C, what a lovely surprise.

Great photos Jeff of the cats and kittens, do keep posting.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote