View Single Post
Old 4th October 2018, 18:01   #10
Outlaw 41
Loves to post

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Hi David, thank you for that tip. By coincidence, I had a flare up of sensitive top teeth and I went to the dentist. He had to give me an x-ray and he opened up the tooth using an injection to freeze everything. He then cleaned it out and told me I needed to floss more often, then he closed up. He said my options are: pull it out, or remove the nerve, or have root canal treatment at £400, if it does not settle.

In the meantime, I am going to try your suggestion first, of using the Sensodyne Rapid Relief. I will mention that I don't have it as bad as Wes. On the toothpaste box it says that its the little holes in the DENTINE layer of the teeth that causes the problems of sensitivity and the Sensodyne carries out the repairs to the holes, making the teeth stronger and whitening them at the same time. How clever is that. Thank you for helping the afflicted
I hope that it works for you now , i use it because like my hair line i have receding gums which comes as my dentist says with old age . I couldnt tell him that he was a cheeky NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- because he had his hands in my mouth at the time ! So like i said clean your teeth, rinse and spit . Then put a hefty blob in and around the teeth and gums then leave it there . Good luck .
Outlaw 41 is offline   Reply With Quote