Old 2nd January 2021, 23:24   #11
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
Unfortunately the shops can't enforce mask wearing, the staff have enough to do without having to police the wearing of masks, can you imagine the confrontations the staff would have dealing with the unwilling?
Hi Andy & Debs
hope you and family had a decent Xmas and new year, regarding the above staff should not have to police the wearing of masks in a super store, but the security staff they have there should.

Its not hard to have a simple sign NO mask No enter, unless you can prove you have a medical problem, and if you do have a medical problem it would be best to avoid the big super stores if you can and shop local if you can.

Like Dave says above a visa should not hinder your breathing, so wear a visa mask if possible, we can all adapt if we want to, but you have got to want to.

I am a mask wearer through my own free will, these super stores are not really helping as they are not sticking to the rules.

I find Morrisons the worse no code what so ever by me, i have yet to see the self service screens be wiped down after someone else as used it before you, even if they are wearing a mask or not.

We all have to touch those screens can you imagine how much virus is on those screens, i always wear gloves and remove them as i leave then use hand sanitiser after, keep safe out there guys.

PS i would not want to be a bus driver in these very trying times, my hat is off to those drivers, and anyone dealing with joe public on a daily basis.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Last edited by Arctic; 2nd January 2021 at 23:32.. Reason: rectification
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote