View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2016, 15:01   #1
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts
Default Glad this EU thing is coming to an end.

Good afternoon all, hope your all enjoying the weather.

wish I could, how ever working the other shift again, more shifts more cash.

Been reading a lot about the EU Referendum and wanted to write what I we wrote to a chap who was trying to force his own opinions and point scoring going quite low as well.

This is my response too that.

Voted leave.

Can I be Blunt I'm glad this EU referendum thing is coming to a close, what I've seen about politics it brings out the worst in us, Hatred, Bitterness Slander you name it and of course the murder of Jo Cox, an act which is the lowest of the low May you rest in piece and the person responsible receives the highest sentence..

Other thing as well, How politics changes people attitudes towards individual's, Read a few of these IF YOU DON'T VOTE YOUR A bep OR YOUR A beep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but have you thought maybe there still undecided or don't know what too do, Where's the respect in that, regardless how you feel if you don't like something don't just snap like a sissy girl, listen too it but maintain the respect if that person's choice, even if conflicts with your own ideas, have a debate, but don't go so low to the point.

If you do then your no different to some of the bad politicians we've had over the years, you know the once, that take the mick and go ever so slow to point score.

Regardless of the result, leave or stay.

One thing that won't change.

I'LL STILL LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No politician will ever change that no matter how important a decision is.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.