View Single Post
Old 19th August 2020, 12:58   #9
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts
Default Remember the Covid Rules.

There still a lot to think about in my opinion, ie will the pub have its track & trace in place before we meet i presume so, also there is still the rule of no more than 30 people meeting.

I also presume when the decision making was talked over last night, (sorry could not be there) that car that are not Rover but owned by person whom as Rover is ok those that do not own a Rover should park on the car park correct?

Are we not going to sort out any barriers then ie metal stakes with yellow nylon rope off the football barriers to posts across so each section will hold a car miss a section and so on? or is it going to be park where you think is ok ?

I would imagine you are less likely to pass on the virus if you were helping the owner on his car either direction at a distance inside the sectioned off area, so only you have him/her are in that section no spectators gathering round, than having a meet where you will crowd round each other putting the world to rights.

Remember wearing a mask helps you protect others from infection, its not for your own protection, i think people find it hard to understand that simple concept.

I also suspect that the numbers will not be high if its a come and talk cars, politics, and any other small talk, was any decision made about someone manning the gate or policing the event as i am sure the manager will expect some sort of professional status from us.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "

Last edited by Arctic; 22nd August 2020 at 08:45.. Reason: rectification
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote