Thread: OBD2 scanners
View Single Post
Old 27th September 2021, 22:03   #6
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

does anyone know on nearside front wheel sensor kv6 r75 what voltage should a multimeter read ? im looking at a sensor problem abs light for an old boy near me who has had both blue underbonnet abs plugs removed and hard wired. ( i think they were brittle and snapped by a butcher at some point). it fails the dynamic on the open road and light comes on. the car does not have cruise but according to the A.A front sensor nearside open circuit code showing on their scan. the car passes the static test with ignition on and then the abs light extinguishes as it should. i have measured red/black power on 12.1 v so that appears ok. red return from sensor i have yet to check. am i looking for 0.6 / 0.7 volts with the wheel at rest with ignition on and abs light out ? i want to establish this first for continuity through the blue plugs hard wires first, before looking for switched voltage approx 1 volt increase. (up to 1.7 v etc.) secondly as these aftermarket ebay sensors have different colour wires , would the hall switch sensor work with any polarity power reversed. ? anyone .. thanks.
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote