View Single Post
Old 5th December 2021, 11:14   #139
dadragon
Gets stuck in

Jaguar 3 litre sport. (Lee) Rover 75 Connoisseur T4'd (Roger) Rover 75 Connoisseur SE (Gaynor)

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted on here, everything has been fine with my car until a couple of weeks ago. I'm in desperate need of a T4 check near Wilmsow. My car Connoisseur Diesel Auto had thrown up the EP signal on the IPK. It started but had no mileage or fuel gauge, i disconnected the battery for an hour and it was fine for a day, next it had tge EP again, had gauges but refused to start.I know these cars very well and have contributed to answers on here and now need help myself. I have tried to ring PhilT4 but the number connects to a lady, I rang it because it was in my phone list and Phil did my original T4 check and upgrade when I bought my car over 7 years ago.
I've done the usual checks, plenum which had a bit of water but nothing major I clean it regularly. I pulled out the ECU anyway to check it, it was bone dry but disconnected it and took it into the house opened it up, it was perfect. Put it back in ,reconnected everything, checked the fuse 4 ,cleaned and sprayed all the relays and underbonnet fuse box with contact cleaner . Still had EP and wouldn't start, took out the keys, straight back in and the error had gone P for park was displayed started first turn, run like a dream as usual . Was fine gor 2 days then tjis morning i drove it for an hour it was fine ,cameback out yo take my wife for her booster and EP again and won't start. Can someone please help with advice and possibly a contact for a local T4 check?
Thanks
Regards DaDragon.
dadragon is offline   Reply With Quote