View Single Post
Old 24th August 2018, 09:06   #5
bendrick
Gets stuck in

Ex CDT Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss View Post
Going directly to ECP, you have the opportunity to get a 30% discount and pay just the normal price!
How does that work then?

It says on their trader page on this site that club members get 10% discount and thats only on orders over £20 which shouldn't really apply here if the same company are selling this item for just under £18 elsewhere.

It's not the end of the world for me as I noticed the lower price that they supply at elsewhere but must confess that I'd be a touch narked to pay £27 only to find that the same firm were supplying the same item for £17 odd elsewhere.

And more to the point does this apply to other goods and parts that they sell ( I'm not going to trawl through their site Amazon and Ebay to find out ) I'm just a touch surprised that I may have forked out substancially (relative to the price ) more than they are charging other customers.

Another point is even if club members were getting 30% discount through their site by quoting the code on the banner advert on this site then certainly in this particular example club members aren't getting a discount are they as the discounted price would only equal what they are selling for elsewhere.

Last edited by bendrick; 24th August 2018 at 09:13..
bendrick is offline   Reply With Quote