View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2018, 16:15   #15
Tim_Burgess
This is my second home

1999 75 Connoisseur SE 2.5, 2000 75 Classic SE 2.0, 2012 Lancia Delta 3, 2016 Dacia Sandero Ambiance

Default Map and Important Info

This year's Festival looks to be one of the biggest so far. A map showing our new location is below.

Because of the new location, we will be subject to the one-way system within the Festival area. This means that vehicles will have to enter display area by going through the main festival area as entering from Sinclair Street would have us meeting stallholder vehicles head-on.

If you are coming in to Helensburgh from the A82, you will have to go down Sinclair Street to Clyde Street, turn right on to Clyde Street, then take the 3rd right (John Street) and then the first right (West Princes Street). This will bring you up to the road closure. One of us will be there to make sure you can get through from around 10:00. We need to be in place and set up by 11:45 at the latest. If you can't make it for 11:45, don't worry, you'll still be able to get in, but will have to wait until the Santa Dash has finished at 1PM.

If anyone has any questions, please PM me and I'll let you have my mobile number.

We will also be joined by some local enthusiasts this year with a Morgan 4/4, W123 Mercedes Convertible and Focus RS.

Last edited by Tim_Burgess; 23rd November 2018 at 08:19..
Tim_Burgess is offline   Reply With Quote