View Single Post
Old 19th November 2021, 17:29   #4
Slaya
Loves to post

MG ZT V6 160+, MG TF 135, Focus 1.6 Zetec

I had a 2012 MG6 TSE Magnette for 2 years (between ZTs). Mine was great, the interior was not as nice as my ZT, but nowhere near as bad as people had made out in the media. The entertainment system had the odd crash/black screen but a quick reset sorted it out.

It was very comfortable on long journeys and managed about 47Mpg on a run up to the lake district.

Only downside for me was the poor headlights and the alarm unit let water in causing it to go off at random (easily fixed though). And it wasn't a ZT hence me selling it and getting another ZT..
The engine wasn't as smooth as I would have liked, but then I had come from a V6 ZT, but it had plenty of power. Everyone that had been in it was impressed and commented on how nice it was inside and out - one person even commented on how nice my new 'BMW' was....

I would have one again. Especially given the option of a tuning box which makes a big difference apparently (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbBG2DZIsRw).

A neighbour now owns it and they said it was the best car they had owned (they've had it for about 5 years now).
Slaya is offline   Reply With Quote