View Single Post
Old 6th December 2021, 15:22   #166
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
The difference between vaccine immunity and natural immunity is about three months, because the vaccines aren't based around the actual virus. The way the vaccines are constructed does not give the same immunity as having the actual virus, the vaccines haven't moved on from the Kent variation last year, it's all a wing and a prayer for them to carry on working.

What is it exactly you're trying to prove? You've offered nothing but demands, why not show the world what groundbreaking evidence you have for the 100% success of the vaccines. I'm starting to think you don't have a clue what you're on about, other than following the herd. I'll be kind, I've offered nothing but my opinions, let's have yours and the reasons why I'm so wrong. Are you a research scientist for covid? Do you have anything other than media hype to say? What do you actually have to offer?
No, I am not a Covid scientist though before we moved house my wife worked for GlaxoSmith Kline in Harlow though it took GSK and Sanofi some time to produce their vaccine. My background is that I got an Honours degree in Physics in 1968, when degrees meant something, and spent my working life in a technical/scientific environment. Therefore I am used to analysing results from investigations and using other peoples data to reach a conclusion.
There is no point in giving you evidence because as you say everything published by the Government or independent (non governmental) organisations is fake news or propaganda. See your posts - 'propaganda to achieve compliance', 'more trickery to convince the doubters', 'real data will not be given to the public', 'the data is being twisted', ‘I'm not going to take the data of any government as a fact, until they start telling the truth in that data’. ‘Also the Government is suppressing the real data.’
I thought that the British Society for Immunology gave a balanced view of the differences between natural immunity and inmunity from vaccines bgut you dismissed that as more fake news. https://www.immunology.org/coronavir...ection-vaccine
As you have a closed mind to any published data/conclusions from ANY source I am going to discontinue my dialogue on this thread.
another_clean_sheet is offline   Reply With Quote