View Single Post
Old 18th July 2019, 09:45   #537
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by T16 View Post
Is there a short summary of what actually happened?

There was Radioguy, Sean, selling Navalls, but then what? Did he go rogue and just quit and disappear... or go bankrupt? Or ended up in prison? Or moved to Thailand?!

What was the story?!

I think that all began well, people paid in advance, items were delivered in a timely manner - then gradually it all began to fall apart. Excuses were made for late delivery, complaints about faulty equipment went un-dealt with. Then it developed to the point where moneys were taken and nothing turned up, emails went unanswered and moneys not returned. No one seems to know what happened to him, or where he might be. He advertised his wares in numerous other marque forums, both in the UK and other countries, so potentially a lot of people are out of pocket for a considerable sum.

Whether he just got into gradual financial difficulties, or decided he had such a large sum in deposits it would be worth his while to just disappear - no one can say except Sean.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote