View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2022, 03:11   #23
WillyHeckaslike
This is my second home

Rovers 75 & 25

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSS View Post
Both groups have an equal right to hold their views without causing insult.
Unless, of course, they don't happen to share your opinion and then they are what? Not illuminated ... racist etc., etc., etc.. You are your own worst enemy, an Emperor of your own opinions and your own insults to others who dare to take a different view to you. But I suspect many will see you as an Emperor with no clothes whose posts often will indeed be seen for what they really are. Antagonistic and in many cases just downright baiting often barbed with the tactics of belittlement and insult for those who don't worship at the feet of your own personal opinions. But, if that is what floats your boat ...

BTW: It is ironic given that Nigger was very much a victim of discrimination himself. Unlike other military mascots, yes he was the 617 Sqn mascot and not just any old dog, he had no career prospects whatsoever within the military. No chance of promotion, no chance of rations or medical care on the payroll and same for his retirement had he lived to enjoy it. And no, that was not because he was black so don't even try it. I don't ignore discrimination but nor will I ignore this nation's history. If that displeases you then you will just have to get used to being displeased - and perpetually so.