View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2020, 14:34   #6
Jamiewelch
Posted a thing or two

Alpina D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADO282 View Post
That sounds a lot like sour grapes "if I'm not allowed to do that, then why is he"

To be fair up to a point I agree, however it would appear Lovel is offering to help no mention of payment, I'm sure you could offer to do whatever for free also without the fanfare.

From what I've read in these forums, it appears those who have the knowledge and wherewithal to perform electrickery and help others are often critisised, I only wish I had half that sort of knowledge.

What is important here is people that are in need are helped, not points scoring.........if it's any consolation I suspect given his location Lovel won't get much passing "trade"
As long as he if offering for free (obviously excluding parts costs) I don’t have any issues. I can do lots with these cars, including repairing, Virginising and programming the diesel ecus. But as soon as I offer to help, even if I don’t mention any sort of payment then I always receive a PM saying someone has complained about me...

Like you say people who can help are often criticised, I am one of those that can help and has the knowledge to help. But just because I don’t pay fees it meant I can get told off for offering even if I don’t ask for anything other than parts costs.

I was told that someone complained about me saying I had a VT4 in my signature and that it was removed. That’s the reason I’m annoyed about his profile saying T4 Diagnostics. If it’s one rule for one and one rule for others it’s not fair. Am I allowed to put T4 Diagnostics and Key Programming in my profile?
Jamiewelch is offline   Reply With Quote