View Single Post
Old 31st January 2021, 11:47   #12
Mickyboy
SERVICING AND DEALER DIAGNOSTICS

MG ZT CDTI 135 + & MGZT CDTI AUTO 160 & ROVER 75 TOURER CDTI 160 TROPHY YELLOW

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworks View Post
I know this gets asked a lot but who at the moment is a good company for cover? We live in the middle of nowhere so I’m with the RAC. They cover me and my son rather than any of the cars and will bring the cars back home rather than to the nearest garage, they also don’t have an age restriction on the vehicles but the renewal is just short of £300 which seems expensive?
Hi Mark, I have cover with smart rescue.co.uk I called them out once when my father-in-law had a fuel pump failure in the ZT which was a 2004 model no questions asked, delivered the car up to my garage no problems I looked at some of their terms and conditions and they look like this

What vehicles am I covered in with Personal Breakdown Cover?

* If you purchased Personal Cover, you will be covered when using one of the following vehicles for travel:

Cars of any age;
Motorcycles of any age;
Vans up to 8 years old at the time this policy incepted, which do not exceed 3.5 tonnes gross vehicle weight.

Maybe go on their website and see what price I can deliver, I’ve always found them very competitive
Mick
Jobs done : new UBP, Spy hole mod, Rear hub(wheel bearing),plenum cleaned and emptied, Inline thermostat fitted,Full service, In car Digital tv/DVD Bluetooth Satnav etc, Replaced UBP, Restored headlights,Fixed airbag connection.replaced HP pump,replaced rear light seals,changed intercooler O rings.

Jobs to do: ,replace drivers lock,.
[/SIZE]
Mickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote