View Single Post
Old 18th October 2010, 20:54   #3
Brabus
This is my second home

01 75 tourer cdt,1973 Rover 3500S,,1974 Rover 3500 Auto,1998 216 SE Coupe, 1968 Morris Minor 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
This is something that may be of use to everyone, a combined list of companies that cover Northern Ireland for car insurance, as well as this.

That is the Motor Insurance Database, type in your reg to check if your car is officially insured. Its not 100% full proof as explained above, but its the same database the PSNI will use should you be pulled over. Worth considering, if your not on it, what the issue may be and discuss with your insurance company.

Below are links to companies that insured for Northern Ireland as of May 2010. If any of them are out of date I will edit them appropriately if you message me!!!

Hope these prove useful to everyone locally! Also, this site lists bike, caravan and other types of insurance for NI. http://www.northern-ireland-insurance.co.uk/
Hi just another name to throw in Campbell autoline,just got the the 75 redone with them and the wifes terrano, they where the cheapest by far for me also have my classics with them, hope this helps someone.
121st 75 Tourer to be made
15th 75 Tourer CDT Club SE to be made
36th 75 Tourer in Zircon Silver Metallic to be made

Membership No 903

I was one of the 541
Brabus is offline   Reply With Quote