View Single Post
Old 25th June 2019, 21:05   #14
Mickyboy
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTI 135 + & MGZT CDTI AUTO 160 & ROVER 75 TOURER CDTI 160 TROPHY YELLOW

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,141 Posts

Would just like to say I would like to have clicked the thanks button for everybody that has commented, but that would have meant I would have run out of thanks so to speak and didn’t want to appear rude to anybody who didn’t get a thanks so I thought I would do it this way, and also the offer of a high-pressure pump removal tool from Andy was really kind, but honestly there’s no need the insurance company are going to resolve the matter for me and assist me in getting new tools, I must admit they have been very good since I spoke to them, the Young lady that I spoke to stated that this seems to be happening all too often these days as the punishments just aren’t there to prevent this type of crime.
Mick
Jobs done : new UBP, Spy hole mod, Rear hub(wheel bearing),plenum cleaned and emptied, Inline thermostat fitted,Full service, In car Digital tv/DVD Bluetooth Satnav etc, Replaced UBP, Restored headlights,Fixed airbag connection.replaced HP pump,replaced rear light seals,changed intercooler O rings.

Jobs to do: ,replace drivers lock,.
[/SIZE]
Mickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote