View Single Post
Old 15th March 2019, 15:03   #1
CLINTE
Loves to post

Rover & MG less

Default Rover 75 & mg ztt spares for sale

With the demise of my Rover 75 Connoisseur Tourer se auto and the sale of my MG ZTT 180 se auto I have a number of spares for sale now.
Given the nature (especially the headlights) of the items I would prefer collection in person, collection at the Rover meet at Stretton (first Tuesday every month) or I am attending the National Meet at Yeovilton on the 24th March (so free collection there).I am open to postage option but have not got detailed figures yet. I would estimate the load covers will be approx. £15 - £20 given the weight and dimensions and this would be with Parcelforce. I wanted to get these items listed in view of the National Meet.

I have photos of all the items (too big to load on here), so PM me your e-mail address and I will send them to you – tell me which ones you would like.

Any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

I have a lot more spares than this and will list when I can clean the garage out!

ITEMS

1. Load cover for a Tourer with restraining net – in good condition – Price £40 ( excluding postage)
2. Load cover for a Tourer with restraining net – in good condition – Price £40 ( excluding postage)
3. Load cover for a Tourer with restraining net – in good condition – Price £40 ( excluding postage)
4. Load cover for a Tourer with restraining net – in good condition but missing the handle – Price £20 (excluding postage).

5. Wooden and Sandstone Beige steering wheel with the audio and cruise control buttons in good condition. The horn buttons are also in Sandstone Beige. Note there is no airbag with this item
Price £125 (excluding postage).

6. A pair of MK2 (FACELIFT) Xenon Headlights (from my MG ZTT) in good condition apart from a small mark on the left light on the left hand side (certainly not an MOT failure).They have also been professionally polished.
Price £100 (excluding postage) and reflects the mark on the left one

7. Genuine Rover 75 MK1 chrome grill ( with badge ) in good condition - Price £70 ( excluding postage ) Now Sold

8. Starter motor for a KV6 automatic in good condition and very clean ( looks fairly new to me ) - Price £40 ( excluding postage )

9. 2 Pairs of Sandstone Beige Cubby Covers for a Tourer both in good condition . Price £40 ( excluding postage ) for each set.

10 Pair of Sandstone Beige heater Carpet Panels in good condition. Price £15 ( excluding postage )

11. Pair of Sandstone Beige Embossed Headrests in good condition. Price £35 ( excluding postage )

Last edited by CLINTE; 20th March 2019 at 00:06.. Reason: YET MORE NEW ITEMS ADDED
CLINTE is offline   Reply With Quote