View Single Post
Old 15th September 2016, 18:39   #10
KRISTLEE
I really should get out more.......

None at the moment.

Alright mate,

Just want to say thanks again for this how to, seats were delivered this morning and by this afternoon they were working as intended

I had a slight hiccup because at first they wouldn't work and I thought the worst but it was the spade connectors in the back of the fuse box being not big enough to contact with the fuses (as mentioned to make sure of in the how to so I knew where to start my fault finding )...luckily I had a couple of spare piggy back fuse holders so I switched to option 2 (I messaged the eBay seller I got them off and they confirmed that they were OK for 30a).

One question though...is the drivers seat supposed to have permanent power to operate the seat (I can move it even without the key in the ignition...the motors won't be drawing power though if not in use so my battery won't go flat?) The heated switch is ignition live so the seats won't be on permanent.

Lee.

DONE: HAD A CRAZY IDEA THAT I HAD TO GET RID OF MY MG ZTT DUE TO NOT HAVING A DRIVE AND HAVING TO PARK ON A BUSY STREET WITH A VIEW TO GETTING ANOTHER ONE AT A LATER DATE WHEN I HAVE A DRIVE.

ENDED UP REALISING IT REALLY ISN'T PRACTICAL NOT HAVING A CAR TO GET AROUND AND I NOW OWN A VW EOS 3.2 V6 INDIVIDUAL (1 OF 20 REMAINING IN THE UK WITH THAT ENGINE AND TRIM COMBO) EVEN THOUGH I STILL LIVE ON A BUSY ROAD WITHOUT A DRIVE
KRISTLEE is offline   Reply With Quote