Thread: Covid jab
View Single Post
Old 1st April 2021, 10:12   #79
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT View Post
I had the Pfizer, my first, on the 4th Feb., at the local surgery. I had no noticeable effects, not even a sore arm unless I touched the point of injection on my arm. Not even a mark. The surgery were running ahead of the national centres, but now they seem to have dropped back a little.

SWMBO has an appointment for very early tomorrow morning, I will have to drive her to the surgery. She is frightened of needles, but me plus the school where she works have persuaded her to have it.
She had the AZ in the morning and was scheduled to work a full 6 hour shift after it. So many had taken time off after it, that they insisted she went home 30 minutes early. The only effect she had was an slightly aching arm for 48 hours.

They allowed me in with her, not for my jab, I have had my first PZ, but to just catch her if she fainted - she was fine. They did say people were having more of a reaction to the second PZ than the first jab and more of a reaction to the first AZ than the second one.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote