Thread: After Covid19
View Single Post
Old 4th June 2020, 19:10   #35
Borg Warner
I really should get out more.......

None

I see the French have altered their accounting figures for the number of reported cases? On the 2nd June they had some 189220, on the 3rd June this had fallen to 151677????

Pretty certain if the UK government had pulled this one there would be hell to pay.

Let's be honest none of these figures bear any resemblance to the truth.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

As a consequence of this change on June 2, and the removal, on the same day, of the EHPAD and EMS Probable Case count on the official French Government Dashboard [source], we have revised France's time series accordingly by removing the EHPAD and EMS probable cases on the understanding that this new counting method (and its resulting total number of cases) has been determined by the French Government to be "more accurate."

Like the "more accurate" bit.

Anyway been suffering with sinusitis past week 10 days or so. Somewhat debilitating since the weekend, pain killers not even looking at it so called the Doc's on Monday, cos the NHS are open. Well after getting through the two sets of recorded information I managed to speak to a real human, well one of the receptionist* anyway. She advised that I log onto the askmyGP website and book a telephone consultation. Well I duly did and it worked, spoke to a Doctor chappie at my surgery who prescribed me some strong anti'bot'ics and things seem to be improving. Slowly.

The future of the NHS post CoronaVirus. Mmmm we'll see.

*My wife used to be a Doctor's Receptionist. No getting past her with rag nail......
Borg Warner is offline   Reply With Quote