View Single Post
Old 24th March 2020, 21:49   #9
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickyboy View Post
Yes I can still take orders but I feel that with no clear date that we will be back to normal it simply wouldn’t be fair to take orders and money from customers who I can’t guarantee a delivery date, money is not my biggest problem, I’m fortunate that I have been lucky enough to save for this “rainy day” I feel for those who are going to really suffer from this all over the world.
Mick
I'm currently mothballing various of my customer's plants, and will hopefully be finished before the end of the week.

I'm also helping an old friend who's business established by his father in 1968, which is on the brink of collapse, to mothball his estate of machines.

My own work has seen me through seventeen years of self employment, and for the foreseeable future like many others I will be without an income.

It's all relative though, whatever it takes to mitigate the effect this disease has on the population will be worth it, and like Mick I've made provision for rainy days, let's hope it's not a monsoon though.

The main thing is to stay safe, look out for others, and help where you can.

Brian
marinabrian is offline   Reply With Quote