View Single Post
Old 28th February 2018, 00:34   #2
Darcydog
This is my second home

Thanked 3,170 Times in 2,096 Posts

Odd subject Ian for me to be replying to at 1:20 am!! - but such is the wonders of insomnia.....

As I understand it - the two are very different.

With mail circumcision- a ring of skin is removed - the foreskin - that is all. This has no effect on sexual enjoyment and whilst it can be performed on religious grounds - it can also be done on medical grounds when the foreskin is too large or too tight.

With FGM - the entire NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- c1itori5 (apologies mods) is removed. This has a dramatic negative effect on sexual enjoyment- it leaves a scar that often tears and also makes natural childbirth more difficult.

It is only ever carried out on “religious” grounds by those religions that seek to subjugate women. It is never carried out on medical grounds.

In my view it is assault against the person and as it is done to young pre-pubescent girls those that ask for it to be done to their children and those that carry out this barbaric act should be charged with assault against a child and placed upon the sex offenders register.
Darcydog is offline   Reply With Quote