View Single Post
Old 20th October 2019, 21:40   #62
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

Well not much more for me to add other than the nominations for best crew member of the year are..................................

Only joking as all the crew have their individual skills and as Steve has said already we compliment each other well and not much beats us collectively and long may it continue, only sorry that a few members go away with their jobs not completed, normally they can be carried over to the following Nano meet which is usually a month away but of course next one now will be March 2020 and we will publish the dates asap.

We have had great support this year from crew, campers, owners,management of the Four Ashes and the weather and we will try and order the same in 2020, one thing for sure the politicians will still be arguing over Brexit well into next year, saw a great quote from Margaret Thatcher recently which said that politicians are like baby's nappies, they need changing regularly and for the same reasons.

I would like to sign off by saying a massive thank you to everyone who has attended one or more of our meets in 2019. whether crew, regular visitors or new owners, many people travel long distances to attend and that is always appreciated, can I give a special mention to Mick who arranges the website hosting for us and sorts out any technical issues we may suffer from time to time :comp: it has been a pleasure organising the meets this year and I will be speaking to the owner of the Four Ashes to sound him out for using this venue next year and will post back what he says on here.

See you all in 2020 and in the meantime have a great Xmas and New Year when the time comes :thumb: :union:

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote