View Single Post
Old 26th October 2019, 20:21   #68
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark190 View Post
I attended yesterday (Saturday) the weather was surprisingly good. A lot more there than I expected saw some familiar faces and spent many a while chatting away to some really friendly people. Picked up a plenum rodding tool from Steve (Arctic) and some spongy things which are meant to stop the leaves and debris getting under the scuttle panels. All useful little goodies. And might I say I had a lovely dinner in the Four Ashes Pub about 3pm. Friendly staff, excellent piping hot food served in quick time and a pint of course. And I noticed on the menu that they do an all day breakfast as well which some weren't sure if they did or not. So lets here it for the Four Ashes Pub and try and give them some custom at the next meetings as I think they deserve it. Look forward to next year. The next outing for me is The Classic Car Show at the NEC next month.
Hi Mark. Nice to meet you and have a chat. Glad that you cleared up a puzzle for us about the all day breakfast. Will give them a try next year. Can not remember, but was it you who had done a ‘job’ on the bonnet? Gold Rover75?