View Single Post
Old 14th June 2022, 20:16   #43
wizzo337
Loves to post

mg zt

Default Answers to questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
Still avoiding the questions I put to you? It is not possible to discuss with you as you dont want to discuss but avoid so I'm giving up as I can not be bothered any more.

macafee2
I'm not avoiding questions, I just work for a living and it takes time to sort through all your drivel.
1. Why would I want an armoury.
I've had an interest in guns since joining the military and gaining my marksman badge at the age of 19, it's a challenge and a sport, an Olympic sport at that.
2. You cant stop someone buying a gun and killing someone, same as you cant stop someone buying a slingshot and popping a ball bearing into someone's head or buying a knife and stabbing someone.
3. Losing my rag and killing someone. There is nothing to stop me from doing so, but I would hope the 15+ years of training I've had would stop me doing that.
4. Cars, they can and recently have been used to kill, I have a truck licence, HGVs can be used to kill more and are near impossible to stop with conventional methods.
5. What about you messes kids up. You seem to me to be the kind that blatantly follows instructions without question, I believe today's identification is, sheeple in the mob we called them yes men. My ethos is, question everything.
6. Rights eroded at the stroke of a pen. The list is long and distinguished on that one, it goes back decades. The right to free speech, eroded, The right to earn an honest living, eroded, the human rights act, cut to the bare minimum. We've had lockdowns, the right to free travel eroded, mask mandates. And my personal favourite, vaccine mandates, which are now coming back to bite in the form of irreversible side effects.
7. The rights of the children. Bad things do happen in this world, we have wars, I've done 3 of these, we have famine, we have disease. Unfortunately as we have black we have white, where we have good, we have evil. It's a fact of life, we have to deal with that in our own ways. Yours is to throw your arms up and blame the gun, it's not the gun, it's the person wielding it.
8. You cant be bothered anymore, maybe you shouldn't have been bothered in the first place and kept your lips sealed, a nay sayer so to speak. I'm glad I'm not like you, I had 15+ years of being bothered, for my country and it's people, that includes yourself, depending on your age of course.
I await my berating. Not that it will affect me, I'm old, cynical and very thick skinned.
Wizzo337
wizzo337 is offline   Reply With Quote