View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2021, 13:51   #576
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Well, I wasn’t expecting this news…………..

………………………………. Seems that Elizabeth has already flown out to Portugal along with her son. They are going to get the house ready for Christmas. So my trip to London is doubt now, unless she comes back which I cannot see happening. Still life must go on.

Matt has taken the Smart car back and given me my money back, which will come in handy as now the Bear has thrown its dummy out of the pram. Booked in for repair at the Mercedes garage. I was very impressed by the guvnor’s honestly concerning the Pink One.

I drove Banana up to Sparkford yesterday to meet up with Reebs to collect the balance of the calendars and collect the NEC Club Shop stock. Beautiful day but that wind was very cutting. Reebs brought his V6 ZT. He has posted up a photo in the General page of the two Monograms parked together. Banana ran sweet on the 193 mile round trip.

Knee is still playing me up, taken the support off as it makes me itch. But been slapping on the Deep Heat cream just before I go to bed. Makes it easier to walk the next day.
I cannot believe that I have been in Cornwall three and a half years now. Seems like I have lived here a lot longer than that.

Off to meet a friend tomorrow in Looe. Last time we met was about 5 years ago at the MG-Rover meet in Whitsable in Kent. Mike has a Trophy Blue ZT. He is on holiday in Devon with some of his family. Be good to catch up. I might even take a camera with me. I’m hoping the pasty shop is open as I fancy a nice pasty for my tea tomorrow.

Keep safe and thanks for reading.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote