View Single Post
Old 29th September 2008, 14:00   #1
Bernard LPG
I really should get out more.......

75 V6 Saloon 2003 LPG MGZT V8 260 LPG

Default Fred and the heated seat query.

I found a stowaway in my car after leaving the meet at Wotsit Water last week! - a somewhat dishevelled bear of some sort.

Anyway, I thought that he had better make himself useful by testing the heated seat as there had been a bit of discussion about the inability to turn the heater back on after it had timed out. He was quite pleased about this as he had been chilled through after his stay in the frozen north. His answer is that he had a hot bot as the seat heater could be switched on again immediately after timing out.

He has also had a ride in a colleague's Subaru. He thought that all cars had a Rover badge on them so was a little puzzled by this nasty little bouncy buzz box. He emerged from the car severely shaken after a blast down the road and now understands how his Great Uncle Pooh got his name. He doesn't appear to have any teeth left either, I can understand this as I lost 3 teeth on the one and only occasion that I had a ride in it.

I don't think that he is too happy in having just missed our Spanish holiday but I'm sure he is glad of the rest.

Last edited by Bernard LPG; 29th September 2008 at 14:46..