View Single Post
Old 24th February 2019, 07:39   #144951
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Jeff, what are you up to today? I pulled out of the Radio Guy thread. Some people in that thread are never wrong and you can't argue with those types. Life is too short for that Catch you later - Porridge, yoghurt, banana and a walk in the forest
Morning Phil.

Last night I brought two of my cats round to Ros's, Molly and Fliss. We are slowly getting organised into selling my place and moving in here.
They have the use of the conservatory and one of the catios. We will over time intruduce them to Ros's three and bring my other two round.

Ros and I will be putting some perspex cladding over part of the other catios roof today to offer it some shelter from the rain. So that is todays task.

As for the Radioguy thread.......I don't blame you, Too many peeps not directly involved wanting to have their two pennies worth.
I have said for anyone wanting any help that I may be able to offer, to get in touch via PM or Email.

Not worth the hassle of getting in to debates with those who wish to express their opinions.......Life's to short as you say

Hope you enjoyed your breakfast

Last edited by coolcat; 24th February 2019 at 07:42..
coolcat is offline   Reply With Quote