View Single Post
Old 17th April 2019, 10:27   #7
Delirious
Avid contributor

MG ZT 190

Thumbs up CD Burn Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMoppet View Post
Yep I'm sure this question has been asked and solved before but search doesn't reveal it.

I've burned a CD-RW disc to MP3 but the CD changer doesn't recognise it (works OK on my PC). Trawling the web reveals it could be a number of things with older CD players, maybe using CD-R to start. Before I rush out and get some of those can a guru advise please? Many thanks.
Dave

If all else fails I could always copy to a tape I suppose.

hi, i used to have this problem all the time, i cannot vouch for the player in question but the most common problem is that you have burned your cd at full speed probably something like 54x......so burn it again but this time burn it at 2x..takes longer to burn but it will more than likely work fine.... ive had to do this a thousand times over the years lol

Kev.......2005 MG ZT 190 Ignition Blue Lovin IT
Done So Far : Lower Engine Mount, Cam Belts And Water Pump, Thermostat, Coolant Temp Sensor, Intake Manifold Gasket F/B and Upper Seals, Crankcase Breather Pipework and Brass-t- Piece, Catchtank, Battery, Mg Rover Licence Plates, Led Number Plate Lights, Led Side Lights, White H7 Headlights,DD Unit, Painted Black Dash, Auto Boot Lift Mod.
Delirious is offline   Reply With Quote