View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2012, 22:25   #502
rover54
Retired

rover 75 v6 Auto Conn. SE 54 plate LPG and 2006 Rover 75 v6 Auto LPG , 1.8 r75 Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bainzi View Post
I think you would get some orders for these, I have 1 x chrome surround and grill set ordered from Sean. However, as I ended up with two bumper skins in MBB, I would buy a cheaper GRP surround and cover it myself plus two foglight mounts if available. We (All those doing this mod) also need the two side braces that fit on the top corners of the bumper (the bit the fir tree clip sits on) as they are not on the bare bumper skins. Im stuck at the moment trying to source these.

Let us know how you get on..

Regards
I have sometime in April, intend to make the wooden pattens and then the moulds. I would like to be producing in May if things go to plans. Will post nearer the time with photos. I know that two of my bumpers have fir-trees, will dig them out from the spare room, have a look at them and see what can be done.

Does anybody know if the the standard undertray/side panels and wheel arch liners from a 75 fit the premium bumper or is more GRP fabrication required?

Last edited by rover54; 22nd February 2012 at 22:31..
rover54 is offline   Reply With Quote