View Single Post
Old 24th December 2016, 18:18   #34
Frank Incensed
Ex 75 Owner

75 Tourerless

Default Confirmation email from new manager

I have received an email from Richard Paxton, basically confirming the summary of or earlier conversation, which I've already posted.

Here's a copy of my response:

"Thank you Richard.

I have already posted a summary of the main points we discussed on the 'phone today, in a thread concerning the NW branch Christmas meal, on the Rover 75 & MG ZT Owners Club forum pages. To give you some idea of the interest generated on the national forum, there have been over 1500 hits on the thread since I started it, at the beginning of November, by mooting the Cat & Lion as the venue of the NW Christmas meal. Two hundred of those hits have occurred since I posted a copy of the feedback email I sent to Greene King after the meal.

Others have already started to post their responses to the summary of our discussion and I will let you know the consensus of opinion, hopefully before the New Year.

Until then, I know it's what you are employed to do, but I would like to emphasise the majority of customers do appreciate someone who makes an effort to give good service. I therefore hope the support necessary, to make the changes you want to at the pub, is forthcoming - and you survive your baptism of fire at the Flaming Grill, relatively unscathed.

Regards and best wishes for Christmas

Robert Gibbons"

355188 of 355194

Last edited by Frank Incensed; 24th December 2016 at 18:24.. Reason: The appearance of a smattering of the phrase "NAUGHTY WORD" in the text!
Frank Incensed is offline   Reply With Quote