View Single Post
Old 18th April 2024, 12:17   #158
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
I used to have regular endoscopies, absolutely detested them but they changed one of my meds to one that targets the guts, no more camera down the throat

Had one in the other end as well, they weren't happy with the result (wasn't clear) so wanted another but my body decided it didn't want to deal with the medical equivalent of the Mr Muscle drain unblocker you have to take, I kept throwing it back up so ended up with a scan instead, much better.

Thanks Steve, “Mr Muscle Drain Cleaner” sums the description up well.

I didn’t have the best of nights sleep as I kept getting the feeling I needed to sit on the loo. Nothing much happened but you can never be to careful.
Just out of the shower at about 07.30 and my mobile was ringing. It was Clare from Adult Social Services, she was phoning to let me know that a van would be coming to collect the chair risers and foot stool. She asked how I got on at the hospital for the camera procedure. I told her what had happened. She said not to hold any poo in. Just let flow.

The van arrived at about 10 ish! But I had the stuff ready by the door. Very helpful driver as he picked everything up for me. So I thought maybe as it was a nice day I could get some gardening done, I would still be in range of the loo. That idea went out of the window as I never even got as far as the garden gate as the need for the loo was there. I gave up in the end.

Marion popped in to see if I needed anything, I gave her a small shopping list to tie me over until it was safe for me to go shopping. I was in the bathroom when she came back. By the time I got back downstairs she had put the shopping away and had made me a weak mug of tea. What a diamond of a neighbour.

I’ll let you know the results once I hear from the doctor. Till then thanks for reading and the kind comments.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 18th April 2024 at 12:18.. Reason: Missing words found hiding
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote