View Single Post
Old 17th February 2019, 10:23   #431
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best_of_British View Post
I said maybe it is cynical, I have no wish to know you. I do find it strange why you want people to investigate and provide you all the information as you made money from the arrangement fitting the units and having them shipped to you, like it or not you do have a conflict of interests in the matter.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
I don't want anyone to provide me with any information.

Tony and Rob found out further information and informed me about it as have a few other members.

I have forwarded said information on to the owners of this club and have said I would share it with anyone that is persuing monies owed to them by Sean/Joe.

Sean does not owe myself or my previous employer money so we have no claim against him.
That is not the case for Tony and Rob and members on here and elsewhere.

I have said I would pass that information on to parties affected as it may help them recover monies or products owed to them.
I can't prove that what has come to light is true so I'm not willing to post it on here.
What others may choose to do with that information is entirely up to them.

You are correct that my old employer did indeed get paid by Sean for the shops services for him. Obviously that extra work taken on meant I got paid as well. I'm pretty sure that most of us go to work to earn money?

I'm still not sure why the conflict of interest?
I certainly defended Sean when I was working with him, this is before I left and before any of this new information came to light.

I have no intensions of defending him now if what has been uncovered is the truth.

Again........Tony, Rob and myself will assist anyone who is persuing Sean/Joe but I'm not going to spend my time repeating the same thing on here or trying to defend myself to those that see some wider conspiracy at work.

Last edited by coolcat; 17th February 2019 at 10:35..
coolcat is offline   Reply With Quote