View Single Post
Old 24th November 2021, 07:37   #127
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
Everyone who went for a test at testing station had their data taken by the government, everyone who has had the virus has natural immunity if they recovered from it, that's simple to understand, that data is there to be used. If you catch anything at all and recover from it you get natural immunity, a cut on the hand will kill you if you can't heal. If you're unjabbed and had the virus the vaccine figures will change in a dramatic way, but that data won't be provided. I've gone from trusting the science as the truth to now thinking it's propaganda to achieve compliance, the positive discrimination against people that don't get jabbed is disturbing, the way that the hysterical jabbed people back that discrimination is also disturbing, people have lost their minds and many have shown themselves to be worthy of a rubber room, and all because of a vaccine that lasts for a few months.

You keep saying give me the facts but all we have heard from you is opinions.
This is not just about anti bodies which decline over time whether through having a jab or having caught Covid but the effect of T cells which amongst other actions help control the B cells. B cells produce antibodies. The Astra Zeneca vacinne is particularly efficient in producing long lasting T cell immunity.
By the way as I mentioned in post #111 a nurse colleague who works in an ICU unit says 9 out of 10 have not been jabbed. This is not the 32:1 ratio from the ONS but is still a significant difference none the less, but is based on a smaller sample not the 100k's of the ONS.
another_clean_sheet is offline   Reply With Quote