View Single Post
Old 14th June 2019, 21:12   #54
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

You state that the car was a petrol car? What has that got to do with diesel? Ever since supermarkets have been selling diesel, I have used it. Never had any problems with it of any shape or form. There are to many people who have a conspiracy theory about supermkts fuel. Please pay attention to the following statement. Supermkt fuel is normally the standard set for the industry. Other fuels,have additives added by the driver of the tanker, as per instructions on the ‘fill’ docket. So all I can say is some people have a vivid imagination on how their car engine is performing. Stop imaging that you are being took for a ride by supermkts diesel.My son is a tanker driver for a well known company, and that is where this info comes from. It is not some sort of dream made facts, like fake news.By the way, I have been driving diesel cars since the 80s, and most definitely will not be moving back to petrol vehicles at any time in the future. Diesels are boring because they so rarely have any trouble.

Last edited by bl52krz; 14th June 2019 at 21:14..
bl52krz is offline   Reply With Quote